New Homes Coming Soon
Nestled among the ancient live oaks of Amelia Island, Amelia Bluff is just minutes from a quaint historic seaport village, white sandy beaches, world-class golf courses, and state parks. Your day may consist of combing for shells at the beach, hiking the Egan’s Creek Greenway, bicycling, antiquing or spending a quiet day at home in this coastal community.
Perched high on a bluff overlooking Egan’s Creek, Amelia Bluff is a 30-lot community offering single family homes with 7 custom floor plans starting from the high $500’s. In keeping with our island locale, elevations for this neighborhood are a selection of coastal cottage, Florida farmhouse and coastal traditional.
Amelia Bluff Highlights
- Homes from the high-$500s
- Home sizes from 2,403 – 3,705 square feet
- Located within minutes of many excellent, highly-rated restaurants
- Just 30 minutes to Jacksonville International Airport via Interstate 95 and approximately 45 minutes north of downtown Jacksonville
- Located within a day’s drive to popular destinations such as St. Augustine, Florida; Savannah, Georgia; Hilton Head, South Carolina; and Charleston, South Carolina
Amelia Bluff by D.S. Ware Homes
96034 Ocean Breeze Way
Fernandina Beach, FL 32034
Phone: (904) 403-9540
Leonard Cagan, Regional Sales Manager – (904) 304-4475
Erin Kratky, Community Sales Manager – (904) 468-0753