St. Johns County New Homes
Durbin Crossing is a 2,000-acre master-planned community located in Northwest St. Johns County that offers residents the perfect marriage between natural beauty and state-of-the-art amenities.
It’s a place where your family can feel at home with nature – and each other.
Durbin Crossing Highlights
Actively Selling — Single Family Homes from $263,000 to $425,000
- 2,000-Acre Master-Planned Community
- 2 Fully Staffed Amenity Centers
- Amenity Centers Feature Expansive Rooms for Parties, Activities or Meetings, Two Large Pools, Separate Children’s Pool, Huge Water Slide, Splash Waterpark, Fully Appointed Fitness Center & Numerous Playgrounds
- Community Park with 4 Lighted Baseball Fields & 2 Lighted Soccer Fields
- Over 1,000 Acres of Conservation Area, 38 Lakes, 24 Acres of Passive Parks & 36 Acres of Community Parks
St. Johns, FL 32259
Phone: (904) 230-5555
Sales Associates: Leonard Cagan