St. Johns County New Homes
Now with two Communities at Mill Creek Plantation!
Mill Creek and Mill Creek North
Mill Creek is completely sold out. Mill Creek North offers larger home sites and additional floor plans. If you are looking for a little more room or privacy than this is place for you. Preserve, cul-de-sac and lake home sites are now sold out.
Homes in both communities range from 2,500 to 4,000 square feet. With pricing ranging from the high 300’s in Mill Creek to the low 400’s in Mill Creek North, Mill Creek Plantation is a great choice for just about everyone. Give us a call or just drop by. Let’s start building your dream home today.
Mill Creek Plantation Highlights
Actively Selling — Single Family Homes from the mid $300’s
- D.S. Ware Homes is the exclusive builder in this beautiful community.
- Most home lots are on a preserve and/or with lake to preserve views, featuring huge oak trees. The neighborhood is quiet, exclusive and private, all culminating on a cul-de-sac.
- Conveniently located in St. Johns County. Mill Creek Plantation is planned to include 39 homes at completion with future phases to be developed and is in walking distance to the elementary and middle school.
- Mill Creek Plantation is close to great schools, shopping, dining and entertainment for the whole family.
- Children at Mill Creek Plantation will attend the highly ranked St. Johns County School System.
- Mill Creek Plantation Covenants & Restrictions
Mill Creek Plantation is located off Greenbriar Road, approximately 1.5 miles east of SR 13 in St. Johns County, FL.
Mill Creek Plantation by D.S. Ware Homes
52 Tate Lane
St. Johns, FL 32259
Phone: (904) 230-5555
Donna Davis-Cagan – (904) 305-3177