Wildlight – Florida Lowcountry Homes
Wildlight is envisioned as a new town inspired by a character, culture and pattern of living that we call “Florida Lowcountry,” where play is a part of every day and the natural world is a natural part of life.
Wildlight will offer comfortable and friendly Florida Lowcountry living 20 miles north of Jacksonville, just east of Interstate 95 on A1A, with easy access to both Amelia Island and the Jacksonville International Airport. New homes from the mid $200s.
Wildlight is located off Hwy A1A, 1 mile east of I-95 in Nassau County, FL.
Wildlight by D.S. Ware Homes
243 Daydream Ave.
Wildlight, FL 32097
Phone: (904) 225-2055
Jimmy Palmer, New Home Consultant – (904) 868-9700
Erica Raso, Sales Assistant – (904) 859-5511
Steve Tasker, Sales Assistant – (904) 910-0029
Single Family Homes from the mid 200’s
- Located in Nassau County within minutes of I-95
- Conveniently located near the River City Marketplace and Jacksonville International Airport
- Located within minutes of downtown Fernandina Beach
- A short drive to Amelia Island, and its 13 miles of pristine beaches
- Designed to foster curiosity and learning for students in grades K–5, Wildlight Elementary School will feature state-of-the-art technology and pilot programs