Wildlight – Florida Lowcountry Homes
Wildlight is envisioned as a new town inspired by a character, culture and pattern of living that we call “Florida Lowcountry,” where play is a part of every day and the natural world is a natural part of life.
Wildlight will offer comfortable and friendly Florida Lowcountry living 20 miles north of Jacksonville, just east of Interstate 95 on A1A, with easy access to both Amelia Island and the Jacksonville International Airport. New homes from the mid $200s.
Single Family Homes from the mid 200’s
- Located in Nassau County within minutes of I-95
- Conveniently located near the River City Marketplace and Jacksonville International Airport
- Located within minutes of downtown Fernandina Beach
- A short drive to Amelia Island, and its 13 miles of pristine beaches
- Designed to foster curiosity and learning for students in grades K–5, Wildlight Elementary School will feature state-of-the-art technology and pilot programs
Wildlight by D.S. Ware Homes
96238 Ocean Breeze Dr.
Fernandina Beach, FL 32034
Phone: (904) 403-9540
Leonard Cagan, Regional Sales Manager – (904) 304-4475
Diane van Lanen, Community Sales Manager – (904) 321-7621